Birthday Party Entertainment For Children in 2013
- Mike provides a choice of three show options for children's birthday parties to ensure that you get the entertainment package that fits in best with your plans and budget.
- Whichever option you book with Mike, the birthday child receives a copy of the "Learn Magic" 2-DVD set and all the party guests receive a postcard-sized magic trick to take home with them.
Birthday Party Show Options
- 45-minute Magic FUN Show
- 60-minute Wizards Workshop
- 2-hr Complete Party Package
Full information for each option is given below. (Please note that the prices given are for shows within a 1-hr drive of Bristol.)
Option 1 - The 45-minute Magic FUN Show
The show begins with Mike using his magic bell to find the birthday child. From the first few seconds of the show, you'll hear the children laughing and enthusiastically involving themselves in the show.
For the very first magic trick, the birthday child magically appears and disappears things from their own hands (this is the trick that children talk about for weeks afterwards!)
Other highlights of the show include:
- seeing the "Most Magical Present Mike Was Ever Given"
- learning how to do "The Super Cool Trick" (!!)
- meeting Mike's magical (puppet) pet
The party guests will gasp with amazement and laugh like crazy during this extremely interactive show.
At the end of the show, all the guests receive a postcard-sized magic trick and the birthday child also receives a copy of Mike's exclusive "Learn Magic" 2-DVD set, featuring over 90-minutes of magic instruction just for kids!
Costs just £150
Option 2 - The 1-hour Wizards Workshop
In this one-hour super-fun workshop, Mike walks the children through a series of increasingly impressive magic tricks, so that by the end of the workshop, they are all fully fledged Wizards!
They will learn to vanish coins, restore torn up paper and float pens! They’ll also see some jaw-dropping magic that is guaranteed to amaze them, including:
- the magical bending of a coin signed by the birthday child!
- a chosen and signed card keeps appearing in the most impossible places!
- the birthday child makes an incredible prediction (and wins a prize in the process!)
For your guidance, Mike has found that this workshop is most suitable for 8-11 year olds and is particularly good for children who enjoy the Harry Potter or Narnia stories.
Costs just £175
Option 3 - The 2-hour Complete Party Package
With Mike's 'Complete Party Package', your party planning headaches are minimized.
For the first 50-55 minutes, Mike entertains the children with some really fun games and activities. Mike has adapted some of the "old favourites", so that they are even more fun for kids. All the games Mike plays are non-elimination, so there will be no-one upset they didn't 'win'! A few of the games Mike will run are:
- Mike's Magical Musical Statues
- Copy Me! (kids love this one)
- Pass The Magic Wand (everyone wins a prize!)
All the kids will win prizes and have a GREAT time while burning off some energy!
Then they will have a brief break for some party food (provided by you.)
Once they have finished their food, they will have a blast as Mike entertains them with his Magic FUN Show, complete with illusions, tricks and a magical surprise or two through to the end of the party.
With the 2-hour party, each guest receives a magic trick and a balloon model to take home with them. The birthday superstar also receives a copy of Mike's exclusive "Learn Magic" 2-DVD set.